Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Back to Blog
1. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
2. Bird is to hawk as vehicle is to
3. Walnuts cost more than peanuts. Walnuts cost less than pistachios. Pistachios cost more than both peanuts and walnuts. If the first two statements are true, the third is
4. Window is to pan as book is to
5. Cup is to gallon as centimeter is to
A bed, dresser, and armoire are pieces of furniture. Curtains are not.
A hawk is a type of bird, and a truck is a type of vehicle.
Because the first two statements are true, pistachios are the most expensive of the three.
A window is made up of panes, and a book is made up of pages.
A cup is a smaller measure than a gallon. A centimeter is a smaller measure than meter. Yard, pin and inch are not metric measurements.