Chameleon Tail: The tail of the West African chameleon is coiled up in a shape similar to that of a nautilus shell.
1. What is this type of curve called?
In the figure below, AC is perpendicular to BD and angle ABC and angle EFG are right angles.
2. What is BP called with respect to triangle ABC?
3. Between which two segments is BP the geometric mean?
4. Which segment is the projection of EF on the hypotenuse of triangle EFG?
5. Between which two segments is EF the geometric mean?
2. The altitude to the hypotenuse.
3. AP and PC.
4. EP and EG.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.