This tapestry was woven in Peru between 1000 and 1500 A.D. The following questions refer to the rows (numbered in red) of dark brown monkeys. Name the transformation through which the
1. third row appears to be the image of the first row.
2. second row appears to be the image of the first row.
3. fourth row appears to be the image of the third row.
4. sixth row appears to be the image of the second row.
2. A glide reflection, which is a composite of a translation and a reflection in a line parallel to the direction of the translation. Since a translation is the composite of two reflections, a glide reflection is the composite of three reflections!
3. A rotation.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.