This is an amazing app. I just tried it. I scanned in a quadratic equation, and viola, it solved it instantly. Wow! It showed me the steps as well as created a graph of it. Then it neatly summarized the roots of the quadratic equation, the domain and the vertical intercept.
With Photomath simply point your camera toward a math problem and it will show the result with a detailed step-by-step instructions. It supports:
• Operations with: Integers, Fractions, Decimal numbers, Powers, Roots, Logarithms
• Algebraic expressions
• Equations: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential, Trigonometric
• Inequalities: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential
• Solving Systems using: Comparison, Substitution, Elimination, Gauss-Jordan method and Cramer's Rule
• Calculus: Derivatives, Integrals
• Trigonometry: Converting Angles, Calculating trigonometric values, Finding Periods of trigonometric functions, Calculating with trigonometric expressions
• Graphs of Elementary Functions
GradeProof offers automated high-quality spelling, grammar and rephrasing corrections to improve the quality and eloquence of your writing - just like a spellchecker, but on steroids. If you are not sure of your writing, try this app and let us know if it really helped you.
With StudyStack you can create your own unique flashcards and share them with your fellow students and teachers. You can ever search thousands of flashcards made by others and use them for your study. Check out this app. I just did and it quite good.
Fill the Artkive Box with your kids’ art, and it will be professionally photographed and turned it into a stunning, keepsake book. You can then access these memories from any connected device. Try it out and let us know if you like it.
If you have questions like:
You need this app. It will help you organize your life around your study. Try it and let us know if you like it.