- All grades are equally likely.
- Cannot be determined from the given information
Only tenth-, eleventh-, and twelfth-grade students attend Washington High School. The ratio of tenth graders to the school’s total student population is 86:255, and the ratio of eleventh graders to the school’s total student population is 18:51. If 1 student is chosen at random from the entire school, which grade is that student most likely to be in?
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Join our newsletter and stay up to date with:
- Useful Admissions Information
- Little Known Financial Aid Facts
- Test Prep Tips
- Admissions & Test Prep Stories